It’s FRIDAY!!! That means it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer five little questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog and enjoy!!
1. What religion were you raised as a child, if any, and are you still a member of that faith today? Why or why not?
I wasn't raised in any particular religion. I spent time attending the Mormon church with the neighbors as a young child. Faith is something I struggle with. I feel like I have the Mind and Body part way more dialed in than the Spirit aspect of things. I feel like I can do so in my own way. I also think that the since of community I might feel attending a church would be nice sometimes too though.
2. Do you have an all time favorite candy or do you change favorites often?
I love frozen peanut butter cups. A little too much.
3. Are you a green thumb? Do you landscape your yard or plant any flowers or a garden? Do you pay someone to do it for you? Do you not plant a single thing?
I have been in the landscape industry for years and years. However I do not have one single plant in my home. We have natural landscaping around our home but it was all existing prior to us moving here. We have had a few great gardens in the past but it is so much work for the "non-protein" trade off. We have had a couple good crops of LEGAL medicine ;) I don't partake myself because of the whole munchies thing but they grew quite beautifully.
4. Let’s just say you were a tattoo junkie and you were planning your next tat and it had to be words only. What words would you choose? A quote? Phrase? One word? Would you do it in English or a different language?
Funny you should ask this! I am struggling with this very question right now. I have my Windmill tattoo set up for early next month for my birthday and have been wanting to add words to it. I have searched lyrics and quotes and nothing had spoke to me and then last night I came across this on FB:
My windmill is going to go on my shoulder cap and part way down arm. am going to change up the words a little to read: Sky above me, Wind to carry me, Earth to ground me, Fire inside me (Maybe.. its in the working stages)
I like the looks of this windmill
I have a large smallpox vaccination scar on that arm. So I am going to see if he can make it the moon in the background of windmill sort of like the center moon on this
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week.
Sigh... It has been pretty stressful. My husbands truck got both the rear slider window and front windshield broke (and replaced) so pinto's it is till payday ;/ aside from that nothing exciting really. I have been throwing my fishing pole in the pond as a form of meditation. I've been solar collecting like a lizard on a rock. Oh, and my Granddaughter has learned to blow raspberries! Too Cute!