1. From Draz - This comes from my post yesterday about me bragging that I can still wear the same earrings I wore in high school….got me to wondering…how many piercings do you have? (the ones you can tell us about anyway – *wink wink)
I have three in my left ear and four in my right. I went to Berkeley, CA two times... count them TWICE to get my tits pierced and chickened out both times. Someday, perhaps
2. Also from Draz -I’m asking this one because I’m getting another tattoo soon…and even have plans to get one of a lizard – my little Draz – because this blog and you all have become a major part of my life. Anywhoozle – how many tattoos do you have? If you have none and wanted to get one – what would it be?
I currently only have one. It is on my shoulder and is old school. has my daughters name. I have plans to cover it with a windmill tattoo if I can get it girlie enough. The reasons: I grew up on a ranch with a windmill and I went past it every single day. Also, because of McLeod's Daughters (an Aussie TV show) Here is a pic of my rough idea, need to get it drawn up.
3. If you’ve ever suffered from a weight-loss plateau, what’s your best advice to get past it?
I try to go back to band basics to get moving again. I know for me stress is a factor in holding steady. I'm tempted to do liquids for a week to see what happens
4. Via Draz- This is a repeat. I liked last week’s challenge for BYOC and I saw a lot of people this week follow through on the promise they made last week. You pick one thing for just one day next week that you want to do….and mentally doing it for the one day can totally jump start more successes. And I feel like I can do anything for just one day.
I will pick Monday. I am going away this weekend so Monday will be a good Detox day. I need to increase my water intake, I've sucked at it. I think I will try liquids/soup/broth and a ton of water Monday. I also need to re-order vitamins. Will do that on Monday as well.
5. Repeat *make someone a Superstar* question – what's your favorite blog or comment of the week?
I had to go search out the comment Band-Babe left Draz. Too Funny! I needed the laugh. I have an Rx for Ambien but have never tried it...
Also a comment from a blogger that had gone off the grid (not unlike myself) and it was good to hear that things were okay