- Age: 40
- Annoyance: flaky people
- Animal: Must have them...three cats, one dog, one horse
- Actor: Adam Beach, Hugh laurie
- Beer: can"t drink
- Birthday/Birthplace: June 2, Bay Area, CA
- Body Part on opposite sex: eyes, hands
- Been in Love: Yes!
- Been bitched at: Yes, more often than I would like
- Believe in yourself?: I have too!
- Believe in God: Yes I do.
-Before weight: 272
- Car: 2008 FJ Cruiser
- Candy: yes please, sees carmels
- Color: Green
- Cried in school: yes
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: chinese
- Cake or pie: Turtle Pie from the powderhorn in Grants Pass, OR
- Country to visit: OZ
- Day or Night: night
- Danced: gots two left feet
- Do the splits?: nope
- Eggs: learning to love them
- Eyes: Green/gold
- First crush: in elementary school, teddy anderson
- First thoughts waking up: coffee, and there better be creamer
- Food: before the band: bread!
- Greatest Fear: bats and clowns
- Goals: weight wise: 185
- Get along with your parents?: my mom, yes.. dad died years ago
- Good luck charm: a little silver turtle
- Hair Colour: Brown.
- Height: 5'10
- Happy: most days
- Holiday: Thanksgiving
- Health freak?: not so much, learning to make good choices
- Hate: slow internet
- Ice Cream: not a fan
- Instrument: song flute
- Jewelry: big chunky organic necklaces
- Job: wife, mother, unemployed ... however my work experience is construction/ estimating/ erosion control
- Kids: 4, Kayla is 20, Zack 18 & Eli 17 and my stepson Jeremy 36
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing.
- Keep a journal? a few blogs
- Longest Car Ride: from CA to Texas.
- Love: is hard work
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes.
- Love at first sight: I believe it happened to me 25 years ago
- Milk flavour: hate milk
- Movie: smoke signals
- Mooned anyone?: prolly
- Marriage: 17 years, together 25
- Motion sickness? somewhat
- McD’s or BK: southwest grilled chicken salad w/ basalmic dressing from McD.
- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters and a brother who died in a car accident
- Number of Piercings: 6, not saying where
- Number: 3
- One wish: that my kids will be happy and healthy...and outlive me
- Place you’d like to live: South Carolina
-Perfect pizza: ham & pineapple
- Pepsi/Coke: gave it up cold turkey...was pepsi
- Questionaires: pass the time while waiting for an update from the hospital
- Reason to cry: hurtful people
- Reality T.V.: biggest loser, survivor
- Roll your tongue in a circle? one of my many tongue talents
- Song: right this second...need you now by Lady A
- Shoe size: 9.5
- Salad Dressing: low fat anything
- Skipped school: more than I should have
- Smoking: I have
- Sing well?: I wish..... and so do those around me.
- Time for bed: 7:30 - 8:00 pm, sad I know but it is cold and dark and I get up early
- Thunderstorms: scare me
- TV: Days of our lives...
- Unpredictable: my mood
- Vegetable you hate: none really
- Vegetable you love: yams, squash
- Vacation spot: Las Vegas, I play in Blackjack tourneys
- Weakness: a man with an accent
- When you grow up: undecided
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I have no friends... I live deep in the forest, my friends are from grade school, but none act like me
- Wanted to be a model?:That's a stretch.
-X-Rays: Surprised I don't glow in the dark I have had so many.
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: my pee when I take my vitamins everyday
- Zoo: A four hour drive to Portland, OR
- Zodiac sign:Gemini
Oooh this was good! Organic Jewellry? lol What is that?.. dried apples around the neck you can eat? (oh, there's an idea!! portable and good for you.)ReplyDelete
Thanks for posting Jen. I hope things are a little better for you right now, but if not, thinking of you.