1. What’s your favorite smell?
As cheesy as this sounds... it is Stetson cologne.... I know, but there is something about that smell that makes me crazy (wink, wink)
2. What is your all-time favorite movie and why?
I have 2 - Smoke signals with Adam Beach based on a short story by Sherman Alexie (a native american writer) These are my people and I have to support them!
second is Lost in translation, I just want to know what he says to her at the end! And I believe you can fall in love and live a lifetime in a few days time if that is all you know you have together.
3. What’s your trigger food?
Sweets for sure, once you get a little in ya....you are always chasing the sugar crash NEED MORE! NEED MORE!
4. When someone you love is going through a difficult time – what are your go-to words to make them feel better – in just a sentence or two?
I never know what to say... With my daughter I do a lot of - you could be a lot worse off speeches. I am an optimist so I try to go for the brighter side... But I am sure I have said "That just plain sucks" too
5. This one is always the same. Who is your nominee for the blog of the week for YOU? Which blog OR comment touched your heart, spoke to you, stuck with you all week?
I loved Gen's blog with Judi as her SOB guest. Judi is the second person I started following back in June. She is awesome as is Gen.
All comments touch me and stick with me... yesterdays for sure :) Thanks you all for the support!