It’s BYOC Friday – Bring Your Own Crazy! Five little questions – some funny, some serious – that you can copy and paste to your blog. We do this in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Enjoy!
1. Regardless of what stage you are in - in your weight loss, get healthy journey – do you still consider yourself “fat”? Was there a point when you stopped feeling that way?
Yes!I think I will always feel that way. I will never be a tiny person. I have always felt big (I am very tall) Even after getting out of the obese bracket, now I find I am in the fat side of normal (I use the word normal with a snicker) So there will always be work ahead but I will undoubtedly always feel fat.
2. Tell us about your first kiss.
ODL, It was in my barn, his name was Lee, he had longer, feathered hair like Matt Dillon in the 80's. I don't remember much about the kiss. Not sure what became of him either, I think he moved away.
3. Describe your parenting style (either current or what you hope to do or what you would do if you ever had kids)?
Ha-Ha Style? TOTAL PUSHOVER! I'm a wimp! I have overcompensated for their lack of a healthy Father. See, for us it went from on top of the world, own business, travel, no worries to pretty much overnight being on a fixed income, moving to another state. I have to say it has turned out okay. I have no regrets because they could have turned out to be spoiled brats.
4. How would your best friend describe you?
My best fried, Laura, would describe me as giving and trustworthy. She would call me shy for sure. I think she would give me kudos for being strong in sucky times.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Blog land was pretty quiet for me due to the power issue. I am still playing catch up.
Real life is about the same as my last gripe session. Husband is still refusing to go in to the ER. He has been in bed for weeks and still getting sick daily. He is to get a liver biopsy next Tuesday so I am hoping once there they can address his other issues.